We are almost done with 2016. Some goals reached, some not. This year has been more or less of a roller coaster ride (technically every year is), so many ups and downs. I still can’t believe we have just few months left for 2017. It seems just yesterday I bought some super cool winter jackets! Where did time fly?
So, I thought it’s never too late to set some new goals, no matter what time of the year it is. Here are 5 goals I wish to reach by the fag end of this year :
1. Getting in shape – The one goal that has stayed in my list since years. No matter how much I try, I just can’t do it. Every time I start exercising and eat healthy, I maintain it for a month or so and boom! a brownie is shoved in my mouth. I am a huge procrastinator (I know, we all are, but I can beat you in this game), no matter how many inspiring articles I read or how horrible I feel about my weight, I still don’t focus on this matter. So, hopefully I’ll start eating healthier and exercise more often to lose at least a few stones. *fingers crossed*
2. Snapping more pictures – Everybody loves clicking pictures, so do I. But just to get that one perfect shot I don’t click enough pictures. We can’t always get the perfect image we have in our minds, but sometimes by clicking more pictures, you never know which shot seems appealing. My goal is to start clicking more random shots and fall in love with them. Also, to make my camera beg for some rest LOL.
3. Skin care – Alright, I have had terrible skin for 2 years now. I have used innumerable products and DIYs, but nothing seemed to work. My face is covered with acne almost all the time and now it has started to take a toll on my self-esteem. I have signed up for a treatment, it is going to take a long time to get rid of all the acnes, spots and scars. A lot of patience is required, and my goal is to be patient through the treatment and maintain my skincare regime, no matter how long it takes. Hopefully by Christmas I’m going to feel a lot better about my skin.
4. Blogging – I made a blog before this, got so engrossed with coding and stuff that I didn’t have energy to focus on the content. I decided to delete that and opened a new blog (tada! megvedere was born!). I went ahead with a simple theme and started writing whatever I felt like. It’s been a month (or more) since this blog is live and I’m loving it. I always had a thing for writing but I was too shy to write anywhere but this blog makes me feel good. There’s no one to judge here, everyone’s free to write whatever they want. I really hope I’ll be able to blog more in the coming months and by the end of this year feel proud of my decision.
5. Me time – Our generation is obsessed with social media, so am I, to a certain extent. My goal for the coming months is to spend more me time or better to say, some ‘offline time’. Life before smartphones and laptops were a lot simpler. Whenever I don’t have Wi-Fi around, I literally feel lost. I want to re-live the life before internet happened, though I cannot completely detach myself, I’ll try spending some time without gadgets. It’s nice to be a bit tech-unsavvy sometimes. 😉
These are my 5 goals for the rest of the year. I hope I’ll be able to fulfil them, if not, these are going to pass on to 2017. 😛